Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6 Resonator Delete Pipe
To Fit:- Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6 (Hatch)
Year:- 2008 to 2013
This is a centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / resonator delete / deres pipe designed to fit the Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6 (Hatch) standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound so there is no need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6 (Hatch)’s standard exhaust system.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT FIT THE CABRIOLET MODELS
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price.
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below
Hand made to order, therefore please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply cut the standard exhaust at the rear of the silencer as required (15 inches from the rear of the silencer as shown in photos), then undo the joining sleeve at the front end and clamp this pipe into position.
- We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting yourself then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.