Mini Cooper S (R56) Rear Silencer Delete
To fit:- Mini Cooper S (R56) Models Only
Year:- 2006 to 2013
- Will NOT fit the JCW exhaust or diesel models.
This is our Mini Cooper S (R56) rear silencer delete for Mini Cooper S (R56) models produced from 2006 to 2013.
Our Mini Cooper S R56 rear silencer delete gives an awesome note to the exhaust which will not disappoint.
If you are looking to enhance the sound of your Mini Cooper S, but do not want to spend a fortune on an aftermarket exhaust system, then this rear silencer delete would be ideal for you.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EXHAUST ONLY HAS ONE BEND IN IT BEFORE THE REAR SILENCER AND NOT TWO, AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There are videos of this exhaust on our YouTube channel if you want to hear how it sounds.
Click on the links below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply remove the standard rear silencer and then fit this delete pipe into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 70mm away from the weld as shown in the photos.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.