Audi S3 8P Resonator Delete Pipe
To Fit:- Audi S3 8P
Year:- 2006 to 2012
- Fits all S3 8P models
This is a centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / resonator delete / deres pipe designed to fit the Audi S3 8P standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound so there is no need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your Audi S3 8P’s standard exhaust system.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price.
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below
Hand made to order, therefore please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply cut the standard exhaust where shown in the photos and as described below, then clamp this new part into position.
- Cut 4″ after the resonator on the standard exhaust as shown in the photos.
- Undo the joining sleeve at the front end and clamp this new pipe into position.
- See photos for cutting position.
- We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting yourself then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.