BMW 330d E9X Resonator Delete Pipe
To Fit: BMW 330d (E90/E91/E92/E93)
Year: 2004 to 2013
This is our resonator delete pipe (also known as centre silencer delete, mid silencer delete or deres pipe) designed to fit the standard factory oe exhaust system of the BMW 330D E9X models.
This part has been designed and manufactured by ourselves to provide an increase in sound for your BMW 330D E9X without the need to purchase an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage when fitting this part on your car.
Designed for easy DIY fitment, you will simply need to replace the standard restrictive silencer with our BMW 330D E9X Resonator Delete Pipe as instructed below.
Please note – this will not provide a great deal of difference in the sound or the car when fitted alone. If you want to increase the sound, it would be best when combined with a rear silencer delete/decat pipe or both.
This part also removes the restriction on the original pipework where it goes over the centre brace (see photos).
- You will need to cut the standard exhaust and as such we recommend using a power saw for easy access and to improve accuracy.
- As shown in the photos, cut the standard exhaust 7″ from the centre brace on the rear side of the silencer and cut next the the weld on the front side of the silencer.
- Once you have removed the silencer you will then need to replace it with our pipe.
- You will also need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part.
- This will only fit the standard factory oe exhaust only. It will not fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust system.
- This will only fit the vehicle and models listed and will not fit any other vehicles or models.
- Please check you exhaust carefully before purchasing this part because we will deduct an administration fee for any returns.
- Designed to be fully reversible as they are all clamp on fitment, as such there is no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps included for fitting.
- We only use premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- All our parts come with a lifetime guarantee.
- If you have any queries about this part, require a price for fitting or are unclear on any of the information provided, please contact us on our Facebook page or call us on 01282 414902. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts
This is a genuine Zaustworx part. Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.