Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSi Mk7.5 Resonator Delete Pipe
To Fit:- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSi (Mk7.5) 125bhp
Year:- 2017 +
- Does not fit 140/150bhp models.
- Does not fit Mk7 122bhp models
This is a centre silencer delete/mid silencer delete/resonator delete pipe designed to fit the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSi’s standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound so there is no need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSi’s standard exhaust system.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01282 414902 if you require a fitting price.
There is a video of this exhaust on our YouTube channel.
Click on the link below
Hand made to order, therefore please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply cut the standard exhaust at the rear of the silencer as required, then clamp this part into position.
- Cut 12 inches from the rear of the silencer as shown in the photos, then undo the joining sleeve at the front end and clamp this pipe into position.
- We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting yourself then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.
|Dimensions||92 × 38 × 14 cm|