Audi A8 4.2 TDi (D4) Quattro Rear Silencer Deletes
To Fit: Audi A8 4.2 TDi (D4) Quattro – 350bhp/385bhp
Year: 2010 to 2017
- Does not fit petrol models.
Our Audi A8 4.2 TDi (D4) Quattro rear silencer deletes are designed to fit the standard factory oe exhaust system on the Audi A8 4.2 TDi (D4) Quattro models that were produced from 2010 to 2017.
Designed and manufactured by ourselves to provide an increase in sound for your Audi A8 Quattro without the need to purchase an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage when fitting this part on your car.
Designed for easy DIY fitment, you will simply need to replace the standard restrictive silencer with our Audi A8 (D4) 4.2 TDi Quattro Rear Silencer Deletes as instructed below.
Please note – this will not provide a great deal of difference to the sound of the car when fitted alone. If you want to increase the sound, it would be best when combined with a resonator delete pipe/decat pipe or both.
If you would like to hear how this sounds, there is a video on our YouTube channel. Please click the link below:
- You will need to cut the standard exhaust and as such we recommend using a power saw for easy access and to improve accuracy.
- Cut the standard exhaust 4″ away from the silencers as shown in the photos and then clamp these new pipes into position.
- You will also need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part.
- Our parts are designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself, then we would recommend professional fitment.
Important Information & FAQ’s:
- Our parts are hand made to order, so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- This will only fit the standard factory oe exhaust. It will not fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust system.
- This will only fit the vehicle and models listed and will not fit any other vehicles or models.
- Please check you exhaust carefully before purchasing this part because we will deduct an administration fee for any returns.
- Designed to be fully reversible as our parts are all clamp on fitment, as such there is no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps included for fitting.
- We only use premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- All of our parts come with a lifetime guarantee.
If you have any queries about this part, require a price for fitting or are unclear about any of the information provided, please contact us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts or call us on 01282 414902.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part. Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.