Audi S3 8V Resonator delete
This is our Audi S3 8V resonator delete designed to fit the Audi S3 8V’s standard factory oe exhaust system.
To Fit :- Audi S3 8V
Year :- 2012 to 2019 ( Non GPF models )
- Does not fit later GPF equipped models
- Fits all S3 8V models inc Hatch / Saloon / Cabriolet / Sportback
Also known as a centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / deres pipe.
- Please note , This part does not fit the later GPF equipped models.
- This part only fits the oe factory exhaust system. It will not fit any aftermarket exhausts.
If you are unsure if this will fit your car , please contact us before purchasing.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your Audi S3 8V’s standard exhaust system.
Will also give extra performance and a slightly sportier tone when fitted.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment , so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price.
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting instructions :-
Simply cut the standard exhaust where shown in the photos and as described below, then clamp this new part into position.
- There are 3 dots on the standard exhaust after the centre silencer as shown in the photos.
- Cut on the middle dot and sleeve this pipe over the original exhaust.
- Undo the joining sleeve at the front end and clamp this new pipe into position by using the original joining sleeve.
- See photos for cutting position.
We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( Not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment.
If you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.