BMW 320d E9X Resonator delete pipe kit
To Fit :- BMW 320D E90/E91/E92/E93
Year :- 2004 to 2013
BMW 320d E9X Resonator delete
This is a centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / resonator delete / deres pipe designed to fit the BMW 320d E9X standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your BMW 320d’s standard exhaust system.
Will also give extra performance and a slightly sportier tone when fitted.
- Please note the difference in exhaust note on a diesel will be minimal when this part is fitted on its own.
This part also removes the restriction on the original pipework where it goes over the centre brace. ( see photos )
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment , so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price.
Fitting instructions :-
Simply cut the standard exhaust where shown in the photos and as described below and then clamp this new part into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust next to the weld on the front side of the silencer.
- Cut 7″ from the centre brace on the rear side of the silencer.
We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part.
Designed for easy DIY fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part. Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.