Nissan Juke Nismo RS (2wd) Rear Silencer Delete
To fit:- Nissan Juke Nismo and Nismo RS (2wd)
Year:- 2013 to 2018
- Fits 2wd models only
This is our rear silencer delete for Nissan Juke Nismo RS 2 wheel drive models produced from 2013 to 2018.
Our Nissan Juke Nismo RS rear silencer delete gives an awesome note to the exhaust which will not disappoint.
If you are looking to enhance the sound of your Nissan Juke Nismo RS, but do not want to spend a fortune on an aftermarket exhaust system, then this rear silencer delete would be ideal for you.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There are videos of this exhaust on our YouTube channel if you want to hear how it sounds.
Click on the link below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply remove the original rear silencer as shown, remove the sealing ring and then fit this silencer delete using the gasket and bolts provided.
- Direct bolt on fitment so no cutting or welding required.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.