This is our BMW 320d rear silencer delete for models produced from 2005 to 2012
Supplied with twin 3″ slash cut tail pipes as shown in photos.
To fit:- BMW 320d E90 / E91 / E92 / E93
Year :- 2005 to 2012
Our BMW 320d rear silencer delete gives a slightly sportier note to the exhaust.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard rear silencer.
Designed to fit the standard exhaust to give a sportier sound at an economical price.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
We also make a centre silencer delete for this vehicle.
Click on the link below for the centre silencer delete.
There is a video of the centre and rear silencer deletes fitted, on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to view it.
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting Instructions :-
Simply remove the standard rear silencer and fit this delete pipe into position.
Just cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp this rear silencer delete into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust as close to the bend as possible at the rear of the exhaust silencer as shown in the photos.
We recommend using a powersaw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment but if you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine ZaustworX part. Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.