Mini Cooper S (F56) Rear Silencer Delete – Twin 3.5″ Tailpipe
- Supplied with twin 3.5″ slash cut tail pipes as shown in pictures.
To fit:- Mini Cooper S (F56) 5dr Hatchback Models Only
Year:- 2013 to 2018
This is our Mini Cooper S (F56) rear silencer delete for Mini Cooper S (F56) 5dr Hatchback models produced between 2013 to 2018.
Our Mini Cooper S F56 rear silencer delete gives an awesome note to the exhaust with pops and crackles in sport mode.
This part is designed to give an awesome motorsport inspired note without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There are videos of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the links below to listen to them.
Exhaust in Eco mode :-
Exhaust in sport mode :-
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply remove the standard rear silencer and then fit this delete pipe into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 11″ or 28cm away from the exhaust hanger as shown in the photos.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.