Audi RS5 Cabriolet Rear silencer deletes
These are our Audi RS5 Cabriolet rear silencer deletes for models produced from 2013 to 2015.
To fit:- Audi RS5 Cabriolet (B8)
Year :- 2013 to 2015
Designed to fit the standard exhaust to give a sportier sound at an economical price.
If you are looking to enhance the sound of your Audi RS5 , but dont want to spend a fortune on an aftermarket exhaust system , then these rear silencer deletes would be ideal for you.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard rear silencers.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There is a video of these Audi RS5 Cabriolet rear silencer deletes on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to view it
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting Instructions :-
Simply remove the standard rear silencers and fit these delete pipes into position.
All you need to do is cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp these rear silencer deletes into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 3.5″ away from the silencer as shown in the photos.
We recommend using a powersaw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment.
If you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine ZaustworX part.
Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.