Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSi Rear Silencer Delete – 4″ slash cut tailpipe
- Supplied with 4″ slash cut tail pipe as shown in photos.
To fit:- Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSi 90bhp/105bhp/110bhp
Year:- 2009 to 2017
- Fits 6R/6C models.
- Please note 6C models do not have the centre exhaust mount after the axle.
This is our Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSi rear silencer delete for Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSi models produced from 2009 to 2017.
Our Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSi rear silencer delete gives an awesome note to the exhaust which will not dissapoint.
If you are looking to enhance the sound of your Volkswagen Polo, but do not want to spend a fortune on an aftermarket exhaust system, then this rear silencer delete would be ideal for you.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only.
- It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the links below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply remove the standard rear silencer and then fit this delete pipe into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 16″ away from the centre silencer as shown in the photos.
- We recommend using a powersaw for easy access and accuracy.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.