Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6 3″ Stainless steel decat downpipe
This is our 3″ decat downpipe for the Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6
To fit:- Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk6
Year :- 2008 to 2012
Will also fit the following vehicles.
- Audi A3 8P 1.8TFSi / 2.0 TFSi fwd 160bhp / 200bhp
- Seat Leon Cupra Mk2 2.0 TSi ( 1P ) fwd 200bhp / 211bhp / 240bhp
- Skoda Octavia VRS Mk2 2.0 TSi fwd 200bhp
- Golf GTi Mk5 ( inc edition 30 )
- Jetta Mk5 and Mk6 2.0 TSi fwd
- Passat 2.0 TSi fwd ( B6 and B7 )
- Scirocco R Mk3
- Designed for off-road / track use only.
This 3″ (76mm ) decat downpipe is made from the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel.
Will give noticeable power gains and a more aggressive exhaust note.
The decat pipe steps down to the factory size at the end and can be used with the original joining sleeve.
Or you can cut the end of the downpipe and then use it with a custom exhaust system to create a full 3″ bore system.
- 3″ bore ( 76mm )
- Built in Lambda spacer
- Designed to be a direct bolt on replacement for the standard catalytic converter.
- Manufactured from high quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Mandrel bent and tig welded.
- CNC Machined flanges for an accurate fit.
- High quality flexi joint.
- You will gain an improvement in throttle response.
- Improves power and torque.
- Increased performance and driveability.
- Suitable for aftermarket and oem cat back exhausts.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Fitting a decat downpipe will give an increase in power and torque throughtout the enitre rpm range which will give an improvement in performance and driveability.
Sold for off road and motorsport use only and will not pass an MOT emissions test.
Improves throttle response and reduces underbonnet temperatures.
Fitting a decat pipe may activate an EML warning light.
We also have a lambda cheater that will resolve this problem
Legal information :
It is illegal in the UK to remove any of the original factory fitted emissions equipment fitted to a vehicle.
Zaustworx accepts no responsibility for the use of this part on the public highway.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they comply with the relevant rules, regulations and laws in their own country.
Does not come with fitting instructions.
We recommend that this part is fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure correct fitment.
Contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this product
Or you can call us on 01254 708908