BMW 320d 335 Style twin exit rear exhaust conversion kit for E9X models
- Supplied with 4″ slash cut tail pipes as shown in the photos.
To fit:- BMW 316d / 318d / 320d E90 / E92
Year :- 2004 to 2013
- This kit will only fit the diesel models , it will not fit petrol models.
This is our BMW 320d 335 style twin exit rear exhaust conversion kit.
Easily convert your BMW 316d / 318d / 320d to look like a 335i using our 335 style rear silencer delete.
Supplied with all parts required to fit to vehicle. ( except rear valance)
- To fit BMW E90 / E92. ( Will not fit E91/E93)
- Will fit some E91 models if they do not have the floor bracing after the diff.
This kit has been made to fit with a genuine BMW rear valance. ( Not supplied with kit )
The BMW rear valance part number is 51127892269 and is available from any BMW main agent.
Please note, the above part number is for the E90 and E91 models.
The E92 model is a different part number.
Please note we can not guarantee correct fitment if used with aftermarket rear valances.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below
Please note , the car in the link above has rear and mid silencer deletes fitted.
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting Instructions :-
Simply remove the standard rear silencer and fit these delete pipes into position.
Just cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp these rear silencer deletes into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 8.5″ away from the exhaust mount as shown in the photos.
- Remove the lower bumper bracket nut.
- Fit the 3 washers and then the 2 hole bracket and refit the nut.
- Fit the rubber mounting bobbin as shown in the photos.
- The exhaust can be adjusted left and right and up and down by adjusting the mounting bracket that is supplied with the kit.
We recommend using a powersaw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment but if you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine ZaustworX part. Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.