BMW M2 Competition Rear Silencer Deletes
To fit:- BMW M2 Competition Rear Silencer Deletes
This is our BMW M2 Competition rear silencer deletes for the BMW M2 Competition models produced from 2018 onwards.
This part is designed to give an awesome motorsport inspired note without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
If you want to hear how our BMW M2 Competition rear silencer delete sounds, there are a couple of videos of this exhaust on our YouTube channel.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- Simply remove the standard rear silencers and fit these delete pipes into position.
- Just cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and bolt this rear silencer delete into position.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
Why is our system so much cheaper than all other exhausts on the market?
- Our exhausts are cheaper because we manufacture all our own exhausts in the UK.
- We don’t base our prices on the value of your car. We base our prices on cost prices of the materials, labour costs and our profit margin.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.