BMW 118d E81/E87 Rear Silencer Delete With Twin Tailpipes
- Supplied with a choice of twin 3″ tailpipes as shown in photos.
To fit:- BMW 118d E81/E87 M Sport
Year:- 2004 to 2012
- This exhaust will only fit the diesel models, it will not fit petrol models.
- Does not fit E82 or E88 models.
This is our BMW 118d E81/E87 rear silencer delete for BMW 118d E81/E87 models produced from 2004 to 2012.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
Please Note : When fitted on its own, this silencer delete makes very little difference to the sound of the vehicle.
If you want an increase in sound, it is best used when combined with a resonator delete or decat pipe ( or both )
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price.
There are videos of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to view it.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- All you need to do is cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp this rear silencer delete into position.
- There are 3 dots on the standard exhaust, just under the driveshaft, cut on the middle dot as shown.
- If you can not locate the dots on older exhaust systems, cut @ 6.5″ from the exhaust bracket as shown in the photos.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.