Audi TT 2.0TFSi Quattro ( 8J ) Resonator delete pipe
To Fit :- Audi TT 2.0TFSi Quattro ( 8J )
Year :- 2007 to 2014
- Does not fit fwd models.
This is our Audi TT 2.0TFSi Quattro ( 8J ) resonator delete designed to fit the Audi TT 2.0TFSi Quattro’s standard factory oe exhaust system.
Also known as a centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / deres pipe.
- This part only fits the oe factory exhaust system. It will not fit any aftermarket exhausts.
If you are unsure if this will fit your car , please contact us before purchasing.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your Audi TT 2.0TFSi Quattro’s standard exhaust system.
Will also give extra performance and a slightly sportier tone when fitted.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment , so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01282 414902 if you require a fitting price.
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting instructions :-
Simply cut the standard exhaust where shown in the photos and as described below, then clamp this new part into position.
- Cut 1″ from the rear of the silencer on the standard exhaust as shown in the photos.
- Undo the joining sleeve at the front end and then clamp this new pipe into position.
- See photos for cutting position.
We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( Not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment.
If you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have over 25 years experience in the exhaust industry.