Audi A6 3.0TDi C7 Rear Silencer Deletes – With 6×4 oval RS style tailpipes
- Supplied with twin 6×4 oval RS style tailpipes as shown in pictures.
To fit:- Audi A6 3.0TDi C7 ( Facelift )
Year:- 2015 to 2018
- Does not fit petrol models.
This is our Audi A6 3.0TDi C7 rear silencer deletes for Audi A6 3.0TDi C7 Facelift models that were produced from 2015 to 2018.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
Please Note : When fitted on its own, this silencer delete makes very little difference to the sound of the vehicle.
If you want an increase in sound, it is best used when combined with a resonator delete or decat pipe ( or both )
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There are videos of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- All you need to do is cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and then clamp this rear silencer delete into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 3″ away from the right hand silencer as shown in the photos and then clamp this new pipe into position.
- Cut the exhaust 4″ away from the left hand silencer as shown in the photos and then clamp this new pipe into position.
- You will need to remove the factory fitted exhaust trims as shown in the photos.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.