BMW 325d E9X Resonator Delete Pipe
To Fit:- BMW 325D E9X ( E90/E91/E92/E93 )
Year:- 2004 to 2013
This is our BMW 325d E9X resonator delete / deres pipe designed to fit the BMW 325d E9X standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your BMW 325d’s standard exhaust system.
Will also give extra performance and a slightly sportier tone when fitted.
Please Note : When fitted on its own, this silencer delete makes very little difference to the sound of the vehicle.
If you want an increase in sound, it is best used when combined with a resonator delete or decat pipe ( or both )
This part also removes the restriction on the original pipework where it goes over the centre brace (see photos).
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price.
Simply cut the standard exhaust where shown in the photos and as described below and then clamp this new part into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust next to the weld on the front side of the silencer.
- Cut 7″ from the centre brace on the rear side of the silencer.
We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part.
Designed for easy DIY fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part. Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.