Audi A3 8P 3.2 Quattro Rear Silencer Delete
To fit:- Audi A3 8P 3.2 Quattro Hatchback ( 3dr )
Year:- 2003 to 2009
- Fits 3dr hatchback models only.
This is our Audi A3 8P 3.2 Quattro rear silencer delete for Audi A3 8P 3.2 Quattro models that were produced from 2003 to 2009.
Our rear silencer delete gives an awesome note to the exhaust which will not dissapoint.
If you are looking to enhance the sound of your Audi A3 8P 3.2 Quattro, but do not want to spend a fortune on an aftermarket exhaust system, then this rear silencer delete would be ideal for you.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There are videos of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- All you need to do is cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and then clamp this rear silencer delete into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 4″ away from the silencer as shown in the photos and then clamp this new pipe into position.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.