Audi A1 1.4 TFSi 125 / 140 / 150bhp Rear Silencer Delete
To fit:- Audi A1 1.4 TFSi 125 / 140 / 150bhp Hatchback ( 3dr )
Year:- 2014 to 2019
- Fits 122bhp models only.
- Does not fit later 125bhp / 140bhp / 150bhp models.
If you are not sure which model you have, the 125 / 140 / 150bhp models have the turbo on the rear of the engine.
This is our Audi A1 1.4 TFSi rear silencer delete for Audi A1 1.4 TFSi models that were produced from 2014 to 2019.
Our rear silencer delete gives an awesome note to the exhaust which will not dissapoint.
If you are looking to enhance the sound of your Audi A1 1.4 TFSi, but do not want to spend a fortune on an aftermarket exhaust system, then this rear silencer delete would be ideal for you.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There are videos of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- All you need to do is cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and then clamp this rear silencer delete into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 14″ away from the exhaust hanger as shown in the photos and then clamp this new pipe into position.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.