This is our Peugeot 208 GTi rear silencer delete for models produced from 2017.
To fit:- Peugeot 208 GTi. 208bhp models
Year :- 2017 to present day
Our Peugeot 208 GTi rear silencer delete gives a sportier note to the exhaust.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard rear silencer.
Designed to fit the standard exhaust to give a sportier sound at a budget price.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have aany questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to view it.
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting Instructions :-
Simply remove the standard rear silencer and fit this delete pipe into position.
Just cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp this rear silencer delete into position.
There is a dot on the standard exhaust which is where you need to cut ( see photos ).
If you can not locate the dot on older vehicles :-
- Cut the standard exhaust 10″ or 25.5cm away from the rear of the exhaust silencer as shown in the photos.
We recommend using a powersaw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment but if you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine ZaustworX part. Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.