BMW 330d Rear Silencer Delete – Tailpipe B
- Supplied with twin 3″ straight cut M Sport style tailpipe as shown in pictures.
To fit:- BMW 330d (E90/E91/E92/E93)
Year:- 2005 to 2012
This is our BMW 330d rear silencer delete for BMW 330d (E90/E91/E92/E93 models produced from 2005 to 2012.
Our rear silencer delete gives an awesome motorsport inspired note without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
As well as an improvement in sound, you will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard rear silencer.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/ZaustworxCustomExhausts/
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
We also make a centre silencer delete for this vehicle.
Click on the link below for the centre silencer delete.
There are videos of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below to listen to them.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch (excluding weekends).
- All you need to do is cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp these rear silencer deletes into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 4″ away from the rear of the exhaust silencer as shown in the photos.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting this part yourself then we recommend professional fitment.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.