Audi S5 B8 4.2 V8 Rear silencer deletes with twin 3.5″ straight cut tail pipes
- Supplied with twin 3.5″ straight cut tail pipes as shown in pictures.
To fit:- Audi S5 B8 4.2 V8
Year :- 2007 to 2012
- Fits saloon and avant models.
- Fits B8 and B8.5 models
These are our Audi S5 B8 rear silencer deletes for the Audi S5 B8 4.2ltr V8 models produced from 2007 to 2012.
Designed to fit the standard exhaust to give a sportier sound at an economic price.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive , standard rear silencers.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our Facebook page if you have any questions about this part.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us on 01254 708908 if you require a fitting price
There is a video of this exhaust on our youtube channel.
Click on the link below
Hand made to order , so please allow up to 24hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting Instructions :-
Simply remove the standard rear silencers and fit these delete pipes into position.
Just cut the standard factory oe exhaust where shown in the photos and clamp these rear silencer deletes into position.
- Cut the standard exhaust 3″ away from the silencer as shown in the photos.
We recommend using a powersaw for easy access and accuracy.
You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( not supplied )
Designed for easy DIY fitment but if you have any doubts about fitting it yourself , then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine ZaustworX part. Designed , developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.